Information for Staff
Select dates to view past and future events
09:30 - 17:00 1 March 2016
#DataSavesLives: using health data to improve public health
Farr Institute Seminar rooms |
UCL Farr Institute
222 Euston Road | London | NW1 2DA | United Kingdom
Ticketing: Pre-booking essential
Harry Hemingway, Event Chair
Join our showcase of world-class research and other events including interactive demonstrations, workshops and discussions. The aim is to stimulate interest and debate in new frontiers in health informatics and its application by highlighting key areas where research has had a pivotal influence on understanding the causes and development of disease, drug safety monitoring and health policy evaluation through our research using electronic health records. We will also showcase novel methods in health informatics and opportunities for training and collaboration. There will be an opportunity to network.
- Opportunities and challenges of Big data in healthcare research
- Big data saves lives: examples from the Farr Institute
- Use of digital health data from a clinician and public perspective
- Data science and analytics
- Visualising health care data
- Patients and the Public Informing electronic health record research.
Part of UCL's Festival for Digital Health.
+44 (0)20 7679 5326 | email@example.com
Get directions to the venue from anywhere in the UK
Powered by Google