Information for Staff
Select dates to view past and future events
13:00 - 14:00 15 April 2015
Coalition or minority government in May?
Council room |
29–30 Tavistock Square | London | WC1 | United Kingdom
Ticketing: Pre-booking essential
Robert Hazell, Professor of Government, The Constitution Unit
Peter Riddell, Director, Institute for Government
Robert Hazell and Peter Riddell have been briefing the broadcasters on the process of government formation in the event of a hung Parliament. This seminar is based on that briefing, in which they explain:
- How the negotiations will be conducted between the parties
- The role of the Queen, and the Civil Service
- How 2015 will differ from 2010
- How long the talks will take
- Who governs in the meantime
- The different types of government which might emerge
- The chances of a second election.
In 2010 Robert Hazell and Peter Riddell worked closely with Whitehall and with the media to help them prepare for a hung Parliament, and they are playing a similar role in 2015.
+44 (0)20 7679 4977 | email@example.com
Get directions to the venue from anywhere in the UK
Powered by Google