Information for Staff
Select dates to view past and future events
09:30 - 12:00 9 November 2015
Bullying Experience and Effects: UK Evidence
The Escalator |
69-89 Mile End Road | London | E1 4TT | United Kingdom
Ticketing: Ticketed and Pre-booking essential
Anna Henry, Office of the Children’s Commissioner and Chair of the Anti-Bullying Alliance Advisory Board
Dr Stella Chatzitheochari, University of Warwick
Professor Louise Arseneault, King’s College London
Dr Morag Henderson, UCL Institute of Education
In the lead-up to Anti-Bullying Week 2015, this event will introduce the most recent findings from three of Britain’s internationally-renowned cohort studies: Next Steps, the Millennium Cohort Study and the National Child Development Study.
The event will cover the following topics:
- the role of evidence in campaigns
- the prevalence of bullying among disabled children and young people
- the scarring effects of childhood bullying on adult mental health and labour market performance
- associations between bully victimisation and life satisfaction
- the prevalence of bullying among lesbian, gay, and bisexual young people
- opportunities for future research using Next Steps.
This seminar is hosted by CLS in collaboration with the Anti-Bullying Alliance.
+44 (0)20 7612 6746 | email@example.com
Get directions to the venue from anywhere in the UK
Powered by Google