Information for Staff
Select dates to view past and future events
11:00 - 17:00 10 November 2012
Forensic Aspects of Ancient Egypt
Garden Halls |
19-26 Cartwright Gardens | London | WC1H 9EF |
Admission: £40 Full time students con £30
Ticketing: Ticketed and Pre-booking essential
Joyce Filer, Egyptologist, Formerly Curator of Human & Animal Remains, Dept. Ancient Egypt & Sudan, British Museum, London
The 21st century has seen incredible advances in our knowledge and use of forensic sciences
- To investigate crimes and find out about people from ancient times.
- How can we apply this information to the people of ancient Egypt?
- Ever wondered how archaeologists work out the age at death of a mummy or skeleton?
- How do they know if the body is male or female? What diseases did people have?
- How can we identify the men and women from ancient times?
07973695168 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Get directions to the venue from anywhere in the UK
Powered by Google