Information for Staff
Select dates to view past and future events
17:00 - 19:00 24 March 2015
This house would divest from fossil fuels
Bentham B01 - Main Lecture Theatre |
4–8 Endsleigh Gardens | London | WC1H 0EG | United Kingdom
Should UCL divest from fossil fuels and sell its £21million invested in the industry? UCL academics will debate this issue.
- Anthony Finkelstein, Professor of Software Systems Engineering, Dean of Engineering Sciences Faculty
- Jane Holder, Professor of Environmental Law
- Hugh Montgomery, Professor of Intensive Care Medicine, Director or UCL Institute for Human Health and Performance
- Alan Penn, Dean of the Bartlett faculty of the Built Environment, Business Fellow for The Higher Education Funding Council for England
- Chris Rapley, Professor of Climate Science, Director of the Science Museum from 2007-2010
- Richard Horton, the Editor of the Lancet and an Honorary Professor at UCL, will chair the debate.
Professor Jane Rendell
Get directions to the venue from anywhere in the UK
Powered by Google